WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. all orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days after payment. The items are being shipped from Israel and are processed by our shipping partners eMS AND ECOPOST.
shipments within israel will be delivered within 72 hours after pick-up by the courier. from israel to other parts of the world a shipment normally takes up to 11 days.
Please kindly note that shipments outside israel might run in to custom delays.
WITHIN ISRAEL - delivery within 3 days - FLAT RATE OF $8 per order
For Tel Aviv Residents - next day delivery is available - $10 per order.
EVERYWHERE ELSE - flat rate of $20 per order.
Virtual gift card - $0.
PICK UP ORDER AT STUDIO
You are more than welcome to pick up your order at our studio at YEHUDA HAYAMIT ST. 33 - APT. 8. in TEL AVIV-YAFO. PLEASE CONTAcT US BEFOREHAND SO WE ARE SURE TO WELCOME YOU AT YOUR CHOSEN TIME.
When picking up your order, no delivery charges will be charged.
Once your package has been dispatched we will send you an email notification with the tracking information.
CUSTOM AND DUTIES
all orders are shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) and may therefore be subject to import taxes, custom duties and other fees levied by the country of destination.
Please kindly note that you, as the recipient, are responsible for the payment of import duties at the time of delivery. For more information on custom fees, please contact your local custom office.
MEIRASITTON accepts returns for a refund on all items bought in our online store within 14 days after receiving your order, under the following conditions:
1. The returned item must be in the same condition in which it was delivered to you: unused, unwashed, unaltered and undamaged, with all tags and cards still attached and with all of the original packaging.
2. To return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org right away, and at least within 14 days after receiving your order, to request the dissolution of the sales agreement. Specify your order number in the subject line and clearly state the reason of return in your message.
3. If your intended return complies with our return conditions, we will send you an email with the green light for your return shipment. Please kindly note that it is not allowed to return your order prior to receiving our permission, since we cannot refund orders that do not comply with our return conditions.
4. When given the green light you will receive your return number and a Return Proforma Invoice. Make sure to clearly and completely fill out this form and include it in your return package in order to avoid any additional charges at our local customs. For the same reason also clearly mark ‘Returned Goods’ on the parcel.
You will need to ship the items within five days after receiving the return approval.
MEIRASITTON will not be held responsible for packages that are detained at Customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation. Incomplete returns will be refused and returned to the shipper.
Kindly note that the return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. The responsibility for the returned goods remains yours until it has reached us. Items lost or damaged in transit will not be refunded. Therefore we strongly advise you to insure your return shipment and use a reliable courier.
5. Returns should be sent to:
Yehuda Hayamit st. 33-8
6813436 Tel Aviv-Yafo
RECEIVING A REFUND
If your intended return complies with our return policy and the item arrived at our office within sixty days after you received the return number, we will refund the total costs of the goods to the original payment method, minus the original shipping costs and any possible transfer fees. Please note that custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through our store.
Returns that do not meet our return policy will not be refunded and will be sent back to the customer.